DIY Adventure from Collingwood Childrens Farm to Naarm, Melbourne
- Продолжительность: 4 час. (прибл.)
- Место встречи: Abbotsford, Victoria
- Код предложения: PBCMBB
Up The Creek Melbourne is founded on a commitment to the developing connection between Melbourne, its citizens and the lifeblood of our city, the mighty Birrarung. We seek to enable the whole person to thrive, as part of a living system, in the Anthropocene.
"the whole of life is coming to terms with yourself and the natural world."David Attenbrough"
Connecting with the more than human world now, perhaps more than ever before, is important for citizens and the Yarra alike.
DIY Adventure Experience: this is a supported self discovery Experience.
- Support you at the start with skills and planning for your adventure
- Phone support and coaching throughout the experience
- Pick you up from the end.
- There may be space to return you to the farm at Abbotsford, alternatively we will support you to Public transport or Ride-share ( not included in tour)
End: 7 Boathouse Drive Melbourne,
Time: 2- 4 hours.
Return: Tram / Train / Taxi/ Ride-share (not included in cost)
Stop: Herring Island for a BBQ or picnic and enjoy the sculpture walk
Come on let's head up the creek!
Book your Canoe Melbourne experience today