- Paikka: Melbourne, Victoria
- Tuotekoodi: PBCMBB
Up The Creek Melbourne is founded on a commitment to the developing connection between Melbourne, its citizens and the lifeblood of our city, the mighty Birrarung. We seek to enable the whole person to thrive, as part of a living system, in the Anthropocene.
"the whole of life is coming to terms with yourself and the natural world."David Attenbrough"
Connecting with the more than human world now, perhaps more than ever before, is important for citizens and the Yarra alike.
- Herring Island. There is a sculpture walk shelter and public toilets on the island. a 1.5 hour paddle each way.
- Hawthorn Rowing Sheds 2.5 - 3.5 hours each way.
- Collingwood Convent 3,5 -4.5 hrs each way.
- Docklands precinct and the Bolte Bridge 1 hour each way.
- South Bank
- Polly Woodside
One way hire is available at a cost subject to availability.
Drop in and say hello, 1 Boathouse Drive Melbourne
Come on let's head up the creek!
Book your Canoe Melbourne experience today